Tune-Ups for Heating Systems in Henderson & Surrounding Areas
At Excellence Air, we know our customers love to avoid heating issues as much as possible. That’s why we provide quality heating maintenance in Las Vegas. Our routine preventative maintenance appointments can help prevent problems with your heating system, as well as improve its overall efficiency and extend its lifespan. If you like getting the most out of your heating equipment, reach out to our technicians to schedule a preventative maintenance appointment.
Call (702) 935-6317 or contact us online to get your heating system tuned up for this winter!
The Benefits of Regular Heating Maintenance
It may be that you wish to get your furnace tuned up because you want it to last as long as possible. Routine maintenance certainly helps with that! However, there are several other advantages that you might not be aware of.
Some of the great benefits of regular heating maintenance include:
- Lower energy bills – A well maintained heating system is a more energy-efficient heating system. With routine maintenance, you can decrease your system’s energy consumption, which will save you money on energy.
- Fewer repairs – Another way that heating maintenance can save you money is by reducing the frequency and cost of repairs. An annual inspection can catch minor issues before they turn into major problems.
- Stronger performance – Heating tune-ups ensure that your equipment continues to function optimally, and that it has no problem heating your home to the desired temperature. You’ll never have to worry about coming home to a frigid living space in the winter.
- Increased safety – Many heating systems are powered by gas. Routine maintenance can detect signs of a gas leak that otherwise go unnoticed. Get your system checked today to ensure you and your family remain safe.
- Maintained warranty – Most manufacturer’s warranties require homeowners to have their heating systems professionally serviced at least once a year. If you’d like to keep your warranty valid and cash-in on it if something goes wrong with your unit, you should schedule regular maintenance.
“He is always on time but most of all I trust him if you need any services he provides I highly recommend him!”- Thomas G.
“Very Satisfied”- Robbin H.
“I almost wish I had more HVAC work to be done so I could hire him again. Thanks, Vardan!”- Chase M.
Your heating system is a complex machine made up of a variety of components. During a heating system tune-up, there are several tasks that should be performed to keep all its parts in optimal condition.
Some of the basic tasks performed by HVAC technicians during a maintenance appointment include:
- Check and clean/replace the air filter
- Lubricate your heater’s moving parts
- Check the vents for any leaks or blockages
- Inspect the heat exchanger for cracks or corrosion
- Examine the burner and flame sensor
- Inspect and clean the blower
- Ensure a tight seal on the blower access door
- Inspect and calibrate the thermostat
- Examine fuel lines for potential leaks
- Inspect belts for signs of damage or cracks
- Check and tighten electrical connections
There are many steps involved in servicing a heating system. If you have questions about our maintenance programs or any of the specific procedures we perform, don’t hesitate to reach out to us for more information.
Looking for exceptional heating maintenance in Las Vegas? Call the experienced team at Excellence Air at (702) 935-6317 today!
Our team of HVAC technicians are experts within their field. With over 16 years of experience, Excellence Air is here to provide quality & reliable heating and cooling solutions for customers throughout Las Vegas and surrounding areas.